- All purpose flour(Maida) 2 cup
- Egg 2
- Milk powder 2tbsp
- Yeast 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt a.t.t
- Luke warm water (for making the dough)
- Oil (olive) 2-3 tbsp
- Capsicum 1 small (cutted into rings)
- Carrot 1 small (cutted into strips)
- Onion sliced 1 small (cutted into rings)
- Coleslaw 1 small (cutted into strips)
- Mustered paste 1tsp
- Chilli garlic sauce 1tsp
- BBQ sauce 1tsp
- sesame seeds (to sprinkle)
- Add yeast with flour in a bole, mix well.
- Add 1 egg,milk powder,sugar,salt, oil and a bit of warm water not too much.
- Make a dough,neat it with fingers it should be soft and not sticky.
- Set it aside to rise for 2 hours.
- Make small portions of the risen dough shape it oval.
- On a baking tray, put all these dough portions at a distance of 2 inches with each other.
- Beat the other egg, brush it over the surface on these dough sprinkle sesame seeds all over.
- In preheated oven of 140 Centigrade, bake these buns for 15 min or till light brown.
- Put veggies randomly and sauces accordingly.
- Enjoy with potato fries and ketchup 🙂
Please like the page if you like the recipe.